Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,904   Posts: 1,584,585   Online: 901

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    35mm I seem to have lots of my own but strangely no Pan F+ so it looks like Jessops here I come :-)

Tony
    I've been buying a lot of 17 meter rolls of 35mm Pan F+ on ebay lately. Average "but it now" price has been about $9.00 a roll + shipping. I have 6 in my film fridge as I type! Great stuff...
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bob, That's a really good price as 10 rolls of 36 exposure has just cost me £26.91 locally or about $49 :-( I was after more but that's all they had in stock and I've shot 4 rolls of it already today.
    Last edited by TPPhotog; 07-22-2004 at 03:51 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: More blasted typo's ... wish I could type

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin