Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,927   Posts: 1,556,809   Online: 906

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ron,United We Stand,Divided We Fall would make a good signature also.Can't remember were I head it before....

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike,

I thought about it for a few seconds.
    But the WBLynch quote reminds me of
    how I feel about photography !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mike c View Post
    Ron,United We Stand,Divided We Fall would make a good signature also.Can't remember were I head it before....

Mike
    For the people of New Hampshire: "Live, Freeze and Die!" is especially heart warming.

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    After reading Weston's quote (and I am not a newbie!), there is pause for reflection on how acerbic he would doubtless wax over current trends in photography e.g. the decline of film and visualisation so important in grassroots photography, how rare now is the revel of working in a darkroom, and how traditional celluloid photography built upon solid foundations of knowledge and experience has been usurped by the automation of computers, seemingly to the pleasure and agreement of the instiable masses. Even light meters are considered a novelty to the modern day metrosexual photographer who hangs a digi on his shoulder like one casually totes a Prada bag for a wholesome sense of me-too-ism inclusiveness. Ugh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I understand,feel the same myself,a kind of magic.
    Mike

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin