Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,716   Posts: 1,514,787   Online: 837

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by titrisol
    Nice photo, is the "halo" around the church something you expected?
    It seesm to me that the clouds around it are much brighter than the rest.
    titrisol, Thanks - no the "halo" is actually just a bad example of burning the sky in, seems nice unless you consider the bad job I did....then..well have to work on it.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks Don, Thanks Francesco. This has been a good concise thread.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    [QUOTE=photomc]Roy, how old was the rodinal you used and how much concentrate did you use?

I had a note on the bottle that it was started (opened) in June 1997. I suppose at that time I was getting caught up in the PMK/Dizactol 'movement' and put the Rodinal to one side while I tried these other devs. There came a time when I was reluctant to use the Rodinal because of its age and the risk of losing a film I wanted to keep. The series of postings on APUG at the time and the fact that I had a 'not quite so old' FP4+ film just out of the camera a few months ago, 'inspired' me to try it out. At the current rate of usage, it will be many years before I finish the bottle, although I have since used it again, as at 1:100 I am only using 3 or 5 ml of concentrate depending on whether it is being used for a 35mm or 120 film.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin