Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,771   Posts: 1,484,321   Online: 1087

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like FP4+ developed in Perceptol (1+0). HP5+ developed in Ilfosol-S was my favorite for a long time, and I would happily default back to it if I started shooting handheld again.
    Jacob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i like outdated tri-x (sheet film) and ansco 130 72º 1:5 @ 7 minutes ( i DBI so i don't know the exact time i develop).
    nice tonal separation, contrast and fine grain too.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    I prefer TriX in Microdol 1:3 ( a classic combination) and APX100 in Rodinal 1:50 for 35mm. For MF and LF I move to Rodinal completely.

gma
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ONLY ONE 35mm FILM FOR LIFE?

Tri-X rated 200 developed in Microdol 1:3 for normal and rated 1200 developed in Acufine for low light.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mine would be Ilford Pan F (rated 50) and FP4+ (rated 100) both in Rodinal 1+50 and Ilford HP5+ (rated 400 to 1600) in DD-X 1+4.

Ok that's 3 films and 2 developers but it depends on the subject and light

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ok, you guys....one film??? ?Come on! That's like only having one pair of shoes! Hm... come to think of it... I DO only use one film... I have no idea if it's good, bad or ugly, but I use Delta 100. I'm in the process of testing it's flexibility! I'm a recent convert to Rodinal ("Hi, my name is Jeanette and I use Rodinal"), and I like what I've seen in my first roll.
    Jeanette
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Probably 90% of all my photos (on my site) are made with Efke PL100 and Pyrocat HD. The remaining 10% are with Classic 400 and Pyrocat HD. I have used Efke PL100 in situations of N+2 (SBR 5/6) all the way to N-6 (SBR 13/14). Some have found its recoprocity characteristics to be far from favourable. In my experience that is simply not that case. I have exposed Efke PL100 in non-night photos of up to 10 minutes and the contrast and density are simply superb for AZO contact printing.
    Francesco

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Was using Delta 100 & HP5 but just discovered Agrfa's APX100.I think the APX would be my choice for 35mm.
    In my beat up old Yashica, it would likely be a Delta. I would leave the choice up to which ever washed up on the beach of the deserted isle with me.
    As for developers, I have only used 3. Ilford S, Ilford HC and what ever was in the container at the night class I took. (I think it was D-76, but was told they switched occasionally). My choice (of the 3) would be Ilford HC.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For almost all general roll film shooting I like APX 100 and Rodinal 1:25 or 1:50. PanF+ is also a very nice film. Either film and Rodinal is a great combination.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Agfa Scala, rated at ISO 100, processed as a negative film in Rodinal Special (Studional).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin