Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,839   Posts: 1,582,470   Online: 764

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I looked around for the current home of the Jobo Quarterlies. The internet archives for them have moved and occasionally disappeared over the years. They have been at the following location for the last couple of years:

http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service_analog/jq/

which is a menu driven front end to finding articles and issues.

If you have a Jobo, they are well worth reading, and have good stuff for general photo purposes as well.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Here's the most recent word I've seen from Jobo on converting from small tank inversion times, from the Jobo Quarterly, 2nd Quarter, 1988. I think this should fall under 'fair use'.
    Should be 1998. Link http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service_analog/jq/jq9802.htm
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by fotch View Post
    Thanks. Didn't see my typo until your post. Corrected it in my original.

Lee

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I am reading Photo Engineer about another reason to do presoak, especially for color, is due to the change in temp. when the dev. solution hit the film. Heating the tube would not work. The water here is 80F+ sometimes. Not yet start my test but would try. Just wonder whether Xtol would need this after all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin