Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,363   Online: 1134

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    I've never compared them side to side but I use Efke 50 120 in D76 1:1 and Pan F 35mm in FG7 and I love them both. The has a wonderful tonal range under artificial lights and I haven't had any problems with physical damage.
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper
    Please, please, someone give me some timimgs for Efke 120 in pmk - I can't find them anywhere.

Will try the presoak next time.
    See Ed Buffaloe's article at:

http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/De...times_pmk.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Snapper, as an afterthought, since you are shooting in the U.K. and may not have as much sun as I do here in Tucson, consider an N+1 development if there is a very overcast sky or flat light. If you add about 22% to your times, you will be very close to N+1 with Efke 25 and PMK. I use this in landscapes here in the desert if there is no real white in the scene. A yellow filter and N+1 development will help with that extra bit of contrast you may need in some shots. The hard part with this development is that you are using roll film and not sheet film. In 4x5 or 8x10 it is much easier to control development on a shot to shot basis.

Please let us know how things go with your trials and tribulations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin