Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,758   Online: 953

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a Jobo 1520 and also a Paterson Tank System 4, both with the standard plastic reels. To make matters worse, I am gradually losing feeling in my fingertips due to an old neck injury
    I use exactly the same tanks and reels. I prefer the Jobo because when the balls in the Paterson are blocked (Calcium) you will have a problem.
    For loading one 120 roll film in the 1501 reel it will take 30 seconds. The reel must be clean and no contamination with a wetting agent and completely dry. Also the way you are loading is important. You had for this already some advise.

I am dealing with the same defect: Car crash from a big truck hitting from the back. Result: Spine damage and whip lash. Continuous under fysio treatment. When not: Loosing all feeling in hand/fingers. So I know what you have to deal with. Under these circumstances it's impossible to do this job.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Take the plastic receiver out of the Rondinax and use use it in your hand to unspool the film to get to the tape. Drop the backing paper out of your way and fold the tape over the edge to make it stiffer.

The new film is in fact thinner.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too have started loading back to front onto my Paterson reels. The last batch of TMAX I´ve been using is so curled I can´t get it on the "right" way around, I simply have to load it with tape first.

DIY 4x5 | DIY 6x17 | DIY 6x24 anarmorphic pinhole | Pentax' SV & SP 1000 | Rolleiflex | Kalloflex | Weltix | Royal 35-M | Leica M4-2 | Polaroid 250 | Polaroid 110A / 600SE conversion | DIY Polaroid View | DUO Polaroid TLR | Vito CL | Pentacon SIX | Kiev 6C | Canon EF | Mamiya 1000s

My Blogspot
    My Flickr
    My APUG Gallery

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin