Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,740   Online: 922

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry to dig this up, but what is the lowest temperature Rodinal is effective at?

I was thinking of doing some wacky stand development with high dilutions in the fridge for a few hours or a day. Tell me would this work? and do you think it would have the benefit of reducing the grain size?

I would love the convenience that I could toss it into the fridge, go to work, come back and its all done! haha or maybe I'm dreaming. Or maybe its the lack of sleep thats making me think these crazy things.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm too lazy to use a warm water bath, so I've been developing (with tap water) at around 6°c -> Pan F+ 50 in R09, 1+50 at the regular time of 12 minutes (I think that's the time listed on the bottle.) I had no trouble at all, and the negatives were as nice as always.
    Those who know, shoot film

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin