Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,511   Online: 789

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    I'm assuming that the eye will be completely dark adapted when the inspection light is turned on. In order to be sure, it would be best to use a fairly dim red light while preparing the developing trays. The red light does not interfere with the dark adptation process. Under these conditions the peak sensitivity is shifted about 50 nm toward the blue.
    Gadget Gainer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I rememeber there was a method to desensitize panchro film for this purposes.
    Pincariptol yellow was used I think to orthochormatize a panchro film
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wdemere
    KMart sells green safelights? Is it like a green party bulb or something? If you can give a description or a brand/part I'm on my way there now....

Did they have the footswitch too?

Thanks,

William
    Some call these "Night Lights", they are the kind you plug on the outlets so when you get up at night you can see where you are walking. They are not safe lights, but maybe the should be called safety lights.

It is not a fancy solution but it worked for me so well that I am not the least interested in getting anything else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin