Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,963   Posts: 1,558,383   Online: 765

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfowler
    I will try another roll sometime this weekend and give it about 10% more time, just to see if I squeak out a little more shadow detail.
    Shadow detail is a function of exposure. 10% more development will have absolutely no effect on the shadows. For that matter, 100% more development will have absolutely no effect on the shadows. For more shadow detail give it more light when you take the picture.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by c6h6o3
    Shadow detail is a function of exposure. 10% more development will have absolutely no effect on the shadows. For that matter, 100% more development will have absolutely no effect on the shadows. For more shadow detail give it more light when you take the picture.
    You're right of course. the more exposure = the more density, the more development = the more contrast
    Bob Fowler
    fowler@verizon.net
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    Hopefully that September 6th date means they'll also be getting the properly sized 4x5 and 8x10 film around that date. I can't wait to try this stuff in sheet film size.
    120, 4x5 and 8x10 is now available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin