Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,900   Posts: 1,555,801   Online: 819

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bummed

Images

Bummed

I ordered some supplies today including some Polymax FB SW [sigh] and Ilford Pan F [weep].

I got them old low down disappearin' analog photography blues again mama. [plaintive harmonica riff]
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I know how you feel. I've been stocking up on APX100 every chance I get.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've bought 100 rolls Pan F in 120, 100 rolls HP5 in 120 and 100 rolls of HP5 in 35mm in the past two weeks. It all has gone into the freezer. My wife is not happy but, hell, neither am I. I need Multigrade Warmtone as well but the credit card has been taking too much of a hit recently.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Shively
    I've bought 100 rolls Pan F in 120, 100 rolls HP5 in 120 and 100 rolls of HP5 in 35mm in the past two weeks. It all has gone into the freezer. My wife is not happy but, hell, neither am I. I need Multigrade Warmtone as well but the credit card has been taking too much of a hit recently.
    It's what freezers are made for.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets nagged everytime the freezer door is openned. :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When I cried on the Mrs' shoulder over the woes of the film world, she went shopping and filled the freezer with <gasp> FOOD!
    (I secretly think she's trying to spite me)
    I have a little corner on the freezer door that has a 5 pack of HP5, FP4 Delta100 and 400. All I could fit (and currently afford)
    Did buy a 50 pack of Agfa 11x14 classic FB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Eat the food whilst she's out and re-stock it with film, she will never notice

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Eat the food whilst she's out and re-stock it with film, she will never notice

Ketchup, mayonaise, or even mustard on film and/or paper is quite tasty. Even by themselves, they just taste like chicken. Leave some room for a good frosty beer in the fridge though. (Ilford products have recently developed a slightly sour tinge I'm afraid ;-)
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets nagged everytime the freezer door is openned. :rolleyes:
    Since I'm single, I don't have to worry about being nagged
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    Since I'm single, I don't have to worry about being nagged
    Mmmmm If I jam any more photographic gear in this house I might be again, there again that would give me even more space LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin