Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,367   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Also,

How does one warm and keep the developer warm while in the tray. I will work with 8x10, 11x14 and 16x20 trays eventually.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Definitely start with the Foma paper. I use a tray warmer to keep the developer temperature up. You could put the dev tray into another tray holding hot water which can be topped up.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I would like to recommend Ultrafine's lith developer. For the price of 1/2 liter of some types, you get two gallons of really concentrated stuff--enough to last even a frequent lith printer quite a while.

The A+B concentrate is what I'm talking about--$26.50:http://www.ultrafineonline.com/abdeco.html
    I am finding it very easy to work with.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ymc226
    Thanks for all the replies.

I just remembered that I have Ilford Warmtone MG FB that I bought and at that time did not like the tone.

As it is a warmtone paper, does it work with lith printing or will I get more distinctly "lithy" results with the Foma papers?
    You will get better "lithy" results with the Foma paper. The Ilford warmtone works well with secundary lith development (lith developing after bleaching)
    Have you seen the light..?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin