Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,668   Online: 1189

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Implications on Fuji b&w film due to Ilford problems

I forget where, but I remember hearing that Ilford made black and white film for Fuji (e.g. Acros, Neopan 400), does anyone know if this is correct?

Thanks,

Tom Kershaw

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I believe I remember seeing an article in B&W magazine(UK) that had something to the effect that Ilford helped Fuji produce recently a BW film that is simular to HP5.I"d have to look but I'm fairly certain the article was from some time this summer.

Jim
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I could be wrong but I think I remember reading that Ilford was making Fuji's chromogenic film, not their other types of black and white film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I believe Ilford collaborated with Fuji on their Neopan 400CN chromagenic emulsion. I don't know if they actually make it though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for that information. I am currently considering what I might replace Delta 100 with if it became necessary to do so.

Tom Kershaw

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin