Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,896   Online: 1058

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

The first orders MULTIGRADE ART 300 from distributors around the world leave the factory this week. So it now depends on shipping times and reseller orders and shipments. Second week in May is my guess in North America, this week in the UK, next week to most of Europe, late May into Australia.

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the update, Simon. Should be fun to try.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

The first orders MULTIGRADE ART 300 from distributors around the world leave the factory this week. So it now depends on shipping times and reseller orders and shipments. Second week in May is my guess in North America, this week in the UK, next week to most of Europe, late May into Australia.

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    I still have some Ilford, Kentmere and Foma to use up, but I will eventually get around to trying the new MG-Art 300 soon.

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

The first orders MULTIGRADE ART 300 from distributors around the world leave the factory this week.
    That makes me wonder... I bought a pack of MG ART 300 8x10" paper two weeks ago at Silverprint while on a citytrip to London. How did they get it before anyone else? Is that still the 0.1 version?

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear Kraker,

They exhibited at FOCUS on Imaging where we were selling product, so they had some to sell as well.
    the product they had is from the launch coating as well we have no 0.1 or 0.2 version its all 'launch' product

Regards Simon ILFORD photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

The Netherlands, close to the Belgian border
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon, thanks for clarifying how they got their early delivery.

I was just joking about the 0.1 version, I'm sure it's the one and only original launch product.

Now I just need to find some time to set up my darkshower and give this paper a try...

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I got 120 sheets of 11x14 at focus and used about 60 sheets so to date.
    For the right subject it is a is a fantastic product. It handles with ease, tones and dries beautifully, it's distinctive look is instantly recognisable ever under glass.

I will now keep 11x14 & 16x20 Art300 in stock along with MG4 FB WT Gloss and S/Matt plus RC MG4 Satin.

IMO Art300 is a premium product and a great addition to the silver printers arsenal giving a unique look and a paper that I will be using regularly in the future.
    Jon
    Last edited by Jon Butler; 04-04-2011 at 07:24 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    I prefer it in the dark.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd surely like to try this paper, too bad the Ilford importer here in Greece is so lame... will have to try and find a European online shop that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping that stocks the new paper...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Butler View Post
    I got 120 sheets of 11x14 at focus and used about 60 sheets so to date.
    For the right subject it is a is a fantastic product. It handles with ease, tones and dries beautifully, it's distinctive look is instantly recognisable ever under glass.

I will now keep 11x14 & 16x20 Art300 in stock along with MG4 FB WT Gloss and S/Matt plus RC MG4 Satin.

IMO Art300 is a premium product and a great addition to the silver printers arsenal giving a unique look and a paper that I will be using regularly in the future.
    Jon
    OH WOW - totally small world here. Hi Jon! I just started a topic about one of your recent prints that you printed on the new Art300 paper... I was very curious as to how you achieved the tones in that particular image. It is just breathtakingly beautiful!

here is the link to the thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum37/9...ese-tones.html

Thanks, and please forgive my misspellings - I have a cranky laptop keyboard sometimes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Given that I am generally an alternative process printer, I tried the new Ilford MG Art Paper tonight for the first time. In one word WOW, its a beatiful paper, I will definitely be using more. Thank you Ilford.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin