Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,102   Online: 992

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Ilford Multigrade Art 300 FB

Hallo,

Probably been done to death already and I missed it but Silverprint (UK) have a little info on the new Ilford paper;

http://www.silverprint.co.uk/

Looks like a March launch for a new paper - yeah!

Sim2.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Great Paper, works just like Ilford Warmtone with a great textured finish, thick and flattens really well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I guess this goes without saying, but can anyone confirm this paper will be available in all regular sizes up to 20x24 inch?
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Not speaking for Ilford, but rolls as well as all sizes up to 20x24 , I have been told, Simon my jump in and give the horses mouth lowdown.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

Yes MULTIGRADE Art 300FB will be available in most of the usual sizes and in rolls as well. We will show the product at FOCUS in the UK in March and some product will be available to purchase. As to the worldwide launch it will be after that date, we will need to make our distributor and reseller partners aware of the ordering schedule and actual roll out and once we have done that, we will let everyone on APUG know as well.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Very impressed by the tests I've made on the new paper. Anyone missing Kentmere Art Classic will be very happy, especially as it's variable contrast.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had the chance to see the new paper (postcard exchange), all I can say it's beautiful. I primarily use other papers than Ilford, but this one got me hooked.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's great to see that Ilford is still bringing out new products. I wish them much success with this and with the direct positive paper.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't wait for this paper to make it into my darkroom. I love Ilford warmtone paper, and if I can have it with a textured surface, it will be a home run.

I have seen some examples on Flickr (not really ideal, I know), by people such as Wolfgang Moersch, and it looks amazing, both in regular chemistry as well as in lith chemistry.

Here's a toast to Ilford for making a bold move. I will support it.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Very nice - will surely try it.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin