Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,245   Online: 726

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    It looks like $138.30 plus $10.00 shipping for 35mm/400ft.
    Oh haha, I see what happens - when you choose 35mm it changes the price! Makes sense of course, but the way the web page is set up it looks like it's the same price either size.

OK, so this stuff is a few dollars less than Double-X, and of course the lower speed stuff is available whereas Kodak's Plus-X isn't, so this should be a real boon to B&W filmmakers here in the US!

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Hi Guys,
    sorry to spoil your party!
    If you go to:
    http://www.orwona.com/orwo-un54-univ...mm-35mm-400ft/
    you will see price for 35mm/400':
    Price: $138.30
    Weight: 2.00 LBS
    Shipping: $10.00 (Fixed shipping cost)
    Current Stock: 36
    I suggest that you to send them email, welcoming "new kid in the block"!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ahh yes I saw that $138 just yesterday when I sat down to order it from that site. I think I'll still go ahead with it. I have the Alden loader that takes 200ft, so I'll just have to re-spool it once.

Shooter
    127 Format
    As mentioned elsewhere, they now have 16mm and 35mm in 100ft. rolls.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    400ft is the better deal, IF you like it and want to shoot that much. I'm tempted.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Most 35mm movie film, when supplied in 100 ft lengths, is on a camera spool instead of a core. If that's the case, some bulk loaders have trouble with the dimensions of that. For instance the Lloyd's loader will just barely accept the diameter of the spool, but you can't quite cinch the lid screw down all the way or the ribs on the lid press against the spool and keep it from turning. Just keep that in mind if you order this and it comes on a spool. (Lots of Fuji bulk slide film comes this way, which why I'm familiar with it.)

Duncan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    North American Orwo supplier:

http://www.orwona.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I looked at Dancan, the danish agent (which is located in the Canary Islands, talk about confusing the geography!) but couldn't find any prices. Is it possible to get somewhere else, like in Germany?
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    The manufacturer Filmotec sells directly, that's where I purchased my rolls. I contacted them by email to their sales director, it's on filmotec.de, I think.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    Most 35mm movie film, when supplied in 100 ft lengths, is on a camera spool instead of a core. If that's the case, some bulk loaders have trouble with the dimensions of that. For instance the Lloyd's loader will just barely accept the diameter of the spool, but you can't quite cinch the lid screw down all the way or the ribs on the lid press against the spool and keep it from turning. Just keep that in mind if you order this and it comes on a spool. (Lots of Fuji bulk slide film comes this way, which why I'm familiar with it.)

Duncan
    I just received my order of 100' of UN54. It came on a core (with no sides on it), not on a spool and it fit easily into my Watson bulk loader. I did have to insert the core which came with my Watson loader because the hole in the core was 1" in diameter.
    -------------------------------
    Peter Schauss

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin