Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,480   Posts: 1,542,698   Online: 844

Images

JandC 400 in D76

Again, looking for experiences with this film / dev combo. Just got my first batch of the film, and am looking for something "not too exotic" to soup it in while I try it out.

Brian
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brian, all my experience with this film is with Pyrocat-HD. I would expect it to work ok with D76, but without the ablility to build contrast that a staining developer provides.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Images
    Tom, do you use it in a jobo with pyrocat? if so, do you have a starting time / temp? Do you use the time listed on J&C's site?
    hi!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brian, I use a SS tank with 120 rollfilm and I tray develop the sheet film. The J&C recommendation is 13 minutes at 68F in Pyrocat HD (2:2:100). That is within a minute of my develop time for the 2:2:100 dilution with 5 seconds of gentle agitation per minute. I will check my notes (they are not here with me) for semi-stand dilutions and times.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Images
    thanks
    hi!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin