Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,978   Posts: 1,523,690   Online: 1121

Shooter
    35mm

$0.45 a roll for TMAX 400!

Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Did you see the shipping? These shipping charges are PER ITEM. If you buy two, they charge twice the shipping. They just shift real price of the item into shipping. In the end, you aren't saving anything.

I hope you didn't order yours already....
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still a great film.

Jeff

Shooter
    35mm
    Shit, I missed that!
    Sorin

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    Frugal Sorin Blog - Last article : light proof material (for darkroom, changing bag, focusing cloth,etc)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This type of thing has come up before with another vendor. Apparently (or supposedly), Amazon requires a per item shipping charge. Some vendors will quote you a more realistic charge on multiples. Though I suspect this vendor won't.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, the old adage holds good: If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Eventually this kind of fakery spoils the whole seller to customer relationship for decent sellers.

Pity

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is purely my guess but these vendors may be using this kind of odd pricing scheme so that they get picked by many of those "price watch" type websites. It's so deceptive, I wish Amazon will monitor them little better. Another thing that works against consumer is that these are per-item charges, not per shipping or per weight. Surely, shipping cost and expense associated with it won't scale linearly like this. I hate it.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin