Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,243   Online: 808

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ilford Pan 400

Shooter
    35mm
    I've also purchased several times from films-festival in Thailand (to the UK), with no problems....quick service (about 7-10 days in mail), fresh films, well packed and offering several kinds of film which are not easily (or not available at all) in this country. The guy seems an honest seller in my experience, I'm sure you can buy with confidence.

Shooter
    35mm
    Bought stuff off him several times.
    Film was always in date, wrapped in black plastic then in bubble wrap, always shipped to Aus within a fortnight and usually much quicker.
    Couple of friends have bought stuff off him too and had no issues.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    I like the Kentmere film too. But for the price, I'd try Freestyle's Arista Premium 400 for a great cheap film. Get it while it lasts!
    It's been said before but for those who don't know, Premium 400 is aka Tri-X. I have a 100' roll I'm shooting from, bought when it was cheaper (not much reason now unless, like I, you prefer shorter loads than 36 exposure, as the preloaded 36s are barely more than the 100') It definitely is Tri-X. Nothing else looks exactly like it in Diafine at the same speeds.

The 100 was said to be Plus X. They don't list it catalog but it's in the specials section on the web site. I just ordered 10 rolls of that too. I wish I could still get it in 120.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin