Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,964   Online: 1200

Shooter
    4x5 Format

arista ortho film

can anyone tell me which side is which with this arista ortho film. one side is a brownish color( i think this is the base side) the othe a pinkishs blue.
    thanks
    mitch
    mitch brown

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    lick your finger, it'll stick to the emulsion side of any film.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Put a drop of fixer on each side. If something happens bingo, thats the side.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The side that looks glossy blue-black in the red light is the base side. The side that looks matte tan is the emulsion side. The tan side should face up when printing, or tan side to tan side when contacting.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin