Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,262   Online: 1004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    the other "Using the View Camera" book that was published has alot of notch codes published as well, the name of the author escapes me now, but it is also a good reference.

Dave
    The only other book I can think of is "The view camera, operations and techniques (1977)" by Harvey Shaman. Page 37 has the Kodak codes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JHannon
    The only other book I can think of is "The view camera, operations and techniques (1977)" by Harvey Shaman. Page 37 has the Kodak codes.
    It is "The View Camera" by Harvey Shaman, New Edition, it was copyrighted in 1991 and has the notch codes on page page 125 and has 36 kodak notch codes...

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    It is "The View Camera" by Harvey Shaman, New Edition, it was copyrighted in 1991 and has the notch codes on page page 125 and has 36 kodak notch codes...

Dave
    Ah! I am stuck in the 70's. I need to update my book collection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin