Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,871   Posts: 1,583,363   Online: 1141

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

ILFORD ULF Run 2011

The 2011 ULF details are now on the www.ILFORDPhoto.com website.

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    The 2011 ULF details are now on the www.ILFORDPhoto.com website.

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

I dare to say it, I love ilford, I love there products, heck I even love you Simon

I am very low on 8x20, 11x14 in both HP and FP, so you will have my order
    Last edited by sandholm; 04-19-2011 at 01:28 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Simon, the big question is "When"..Thanks, Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is great. How, step by step do I put in an order? I've emailed Freestyle two times with no reply. Should I use another store? About the cost. Is the cost of the film the same at each store or are they free to charge whatever they want?

How do I place an order with a company that doesn't have the product listed? Who in the US is the most reliable dealer?

I'm looking forward to putting in my order and don't want it screwed up by a dealer.

Thank you Simon, I've standardized on FP 4.

Curt

Sent from iPhone.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    Simon, the big question is "When"..Thanks, Evan Clarke
    Here's a link to a pdf on Ilford's website. Ordering is from April 15th to June 10th.

http://www.ilfordphoto.com/Webfiles/...1217401827.pdf

Roger

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Curt..........I have purchased items from The View Camera Store from Fred Newman and have been to his home/business in Arizona. I would recommend him highly with regards to honesty and service. I'm sure I'll be ordering some FP4 in 12x20 from him soon.........................

tw

Shooter
    35mm RF
    What's the target application for 9cm wide rolls? Is this equivalent to the 3.5" size Kodak once made?

92 or 93mm would be interesting, since that could be used to make 122 size film. But 90mm just wouldn't load right into a 122 Nikor reel. As a recent Kodak 3A Panoram owner, any film in 92mm width would be just be just peachy. Are custom widths feasible?

Also, it would be good to include the thickness for all the roll film sizes.
    Last edited by John Shriver; 04-22-2011 at 10:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickbird View Post
    Curt..........I have purchased items from The View Camera Store from Fred Newman and have been to his home/business in Arizona. I would recommend him highly with regards to honesty and service. I'm sure I'll be ordering some FP4 in 12x20 from him soon.........................

tw
    That's where I'll be ordering from too, he has all the products listed right there on his site.

Thanks,
    Curt
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We now have the entire range listed - more formats than last year and nice to see Half Plate!

http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/unu...-film-29-c.asp

NOTE - I have asked Ilford to clarify the price of Quarter plate as, when compared, it seems to be a very strangely high price!!

Matt

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Simon, I have checked both Badger Graphic Sales and The View Camera store and the price for 3.25 x 4.25 is about the same as 4x10. Is this correct?

Roger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin