Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,768   Online: 949

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadebris View Post
    im going to get one.thats why im trying to find some information before using it.how do you dilute it?would you share the developing time?thanks !
    I don't dilute it, I just mix it straight from the package and use it, like D-76. The developing times for Fuji films are listed on the back. I don't know development times for Kodak, Ilford, etc, but try checking The Massive Development Chart.

Super-Prodol is a nice developer, and Presto 400 and Acros 100 look especially nice with it. A bonus is that its development times are faster than HC-110, D-76, etc. (if you're impatient to see your results, which I usually am.)
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveTLRs View Post
    I don't dilute it, I just mix it straight from the package and use it, like D-76. The developing times for Fuji films are listed on the back. I don't know development times for Kodak, Ilford, etc, but try checking The Massive Development Chart.

Super-Prodol is a nice developer, and Presto 400 and Acros 100 look especially nice with it. A bonus is that its development times are faster than HC-110, D-76, etc. (if you're impatient to see your results, which I usually am.)
    big help.thanks!cant wait to order these stuff from japan exposure

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A bit of info from the old Ryuji Suzuki web site.
    Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin