Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,587   Online: 884

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulk Loading

Images
    Good Evening, Jcausey,

Among my purchases today at a St. Louis photo store was a handful of empty cassettes. The brand name is Kalt, and the label indicates Spanish manufacture. I've used the same brand before and found the cassettes to be sturdy and reliable. They cost 79¢ each. The best bargain is still to reuse some old Ilford cassettes.

Konical

rjr
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Konical, that sounds very much like AP - I use them, too, some of them in their 10th reloading and they are recommendable.

http://www.photo-plastic.es/

They are said to be _very_ close to the old ORWO plastic cartridges, the bajonett cap is a simple and sturdy thing.

some people have trouble with the metal type - sometimes the enamel is loose and it will scratch the film. :-)
    Tschüss,
    Roman

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    BTW, both B&H and Adorama are backordered on Fuji bulk film, B&H is out of "USAW" Tri-X and Ilford... had to fall back on "plan B" and buy a spool of HP5 yesterday (not dissing HP5, but I usually use Tri-X and like to limit technical variables)

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin