Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,072   Online: 712

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HP5 in C-41???

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My worry was that I did write special instructions on the envolope, but put the wrong roll of film inside... The Ilford HP5 went inside the envelope written for the Kodak...

Now that a little faith has been restored in the photo lab, I've gotta start sending them exposures worth the price of development...
    Fixer scented Glade; for those that just can't leave the darkroom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I found out the ritz camera close to my house will do it at no extra charge...
    I guess it helps having befriended the lab-lady

Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Great to hear everything worked out Joey

Seem to remember that someone asked what happens if you want a film cross-processed by a lab (one of the posting lost moving to our new home). The answer is it should be a special processing instruction on the envelope and usually you pay extra for the privilege. Otherwise they should just process it in the correct soup and print as standard, which is what they did here.
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by titrisol
    I found out the ritz camera close to my house will do it at no extra charge...
    I guess it helps having befriended the lab-lady
    You behave and keep that duck tape to yourself then

Joey - errrrrrmm ooooooops lol Looking at your postings in the gallery I recon that next roll will nail it to your satisfaction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin