Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,493   Posts: 1,542,987   Online: 838

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

4x5 Kodak Pro Copy film

Does anyone know anything about 4x5 Kodak Pro Copy film. I was thinking about experimenting with a large format pinhole camera. I have a chance to get some of this cheap but I cannot find anything on it. Just from its name I can guess that it might not be ideal but can I get an image from it?
    Thanks
    James

gma
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Low speed and blue sensitve emulsion. Pinhole photos will take a much longer exposure than with conventional pan film, but it will work.

Images
    Good Morning, James,

I would hesitate to use the Pro Copy film for pinhole work. You should, however, jump immediately at the chance to acquire as much of that film as possible. Freeze it so that you'll have it for its intended purpose--copying! Kodak no longer makes the stuff, and the day may well come when you will be glad you have it. By the way, I recently did a large copy job, using mostly copy film from a box dated 1988. Results were indistinguishable from a few shots taken on the same film with a current date. So, even if it's outdated, grab it!

Konical

Images
    Hello Again, James,

Forgot in the previous post: If you have more of the Pro Copy film available than you want or need, please send me a PM. Assuming a reasonable price,I'd be glad to get some more.

Konical

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin