Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,839   Online: 797

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Freestyle is great

I had some trouble getting the response i wanted from edu ultra 400 for alt process work i.e. salt prints. I contacted freestyle and they offered a full refund even though it was well past the return date! These folks are absolutely the best in my book and I will always use them first above all others for my photo needs.
    No escaping it!
    I must step on fallen leaves
    to take this path

Gim

I had just the opposite when dealing with defective K-888 paper 2-3 years ago. Since then I have changed to VC and spent at least a thousand dollars with Calumet (Ilford) rather than Freestyle. Different strokes for different folks. I still use Freestyle for odds and ends. Its not that I'm picky. My first order with Freestyle was 1968 and I have only had one instance of defective material with several suppliers...that was Freestyle. I was appalled with their reaction and insulted at their response.

I realize that I'm going against the grain with all the "I love freestyle" post but after reading all the "great" stuff, I must, after a couple years, give my experience. Your mileage may vary and everyone has a bad day. So is life.

Jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin