Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,966   Posts: 1,558,420   Online: 911

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I know people to whom he owes big money. In 2006 he simply dropped off the face of the earth, and that's not easy in this day and age.
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have some tape or rubber bands on hand when you unload it. The sealing strips aren't gummed.

Shooter
    35mm
    If it has DULL black paper, it is likly Shanghai GP3. I recall some of the stuff I bought at that time has SPMC or something simalar as VERY TINY edge print.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    cmacd123: I've used both Lucky and Shanghai in the past, so I know the dull black paper you speak of. I'll likely use one of these for my next B&W 120 roll. When I open it and ultimately process it, I'll post any observations here.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just opened one of the J&C Photo rolls. The paper is rough and black, and sealed with masking tape instead of a gummed seal. It must indeed be Shanghai GP3.
    website | Flickr
    "Embrace the negative with absolution, your final positive reward." --IQ, "The Province," Frequency

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin