Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,327   Posts: 1,537,002   Online: 1186

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The other link to the Gevaert video

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Marco ,

Thank you for your efforts. I clicked the link in Istanbul and it said I did not install Silverlight . I am using chrome and ie6.

Umut
    Sorry, Silverlight is an optional module from Microsoft, a bit like Flash I guess... You can download and install it if you run Windows:

http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/

I guess it is standard part of Windows 7...

Here is the other link to the Gevaert video, where you can watch it in Windows Media, or Real player format:
    (Please note this link will resize your browser window to a smaller format to view the video, this is normal, enlarge with the maximize button if needed)
    Other link to Gevaert video

Marco
    My website

"The nineteenth century began by believing that what was reasonable was true, and it wound up by believing that what it saw a photograph of, was true." - William M. Ivins Jr.

"I don't know, maybe we should disinvent color, and we could just shoot Black & White." - David Burnett in 1978

"Analog is chemistry + physics, digital is physics + math, which ones did you like most?"

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Marco ,

Everything worked flawlessly with your new link and I was able to watch it. At film , color movie excerpts are interesting and an color picture was like black , white and red and slightly brown. No other color was visible. I had been used color AGFA negative film and everything was like light blue , brown and fluorescent red. I think their taste to strong red color separation never changed. Thats why , documentary was very interesting to me.

Thank you Marco and I wish you are fine. I did not see your posts at this summer too frequently.

Best ,
    Umut

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin