Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,928   Posts: 1,556,829   Online: 849

Images

Kodak Porta Black & white C41 Experiences please

I have just ordered some Kodak Porta B&W C41 process film to throw in the Jobo along with my colour films. XP2 from Ilford has given me great results when using it for portraits. Will the Porta give similar results to XP2? Yes I know that I can read magazine tests and the blurb from Kodak , but I would rather hear from the man in the street, oops!I've just let slip a non politically correct statement....again, must be my age. I mean PERSON in the street. Thanks in advance, Forever Bogeyes

Images
    I was under the impression that Portra B/W was discontinued? I used to use this a lot when I would shoot weddings, it is a nice film. Cheryl can chime in with more recent views, as I believe she used to use it alot as well.
    hi!

Images
    mmmm.,discontinued, so that is why it was a clearence line, still it was cheap and I'll give it a go.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin