Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,775   Online: 766

PC-Tea and J&C Classic Pan 400

Hello,
    I've just purchased some J&C Classic Pan 400 and the ingredients to make PC-Tea developer. I've been unable to find information about starting development times and agitation (35mm, small tank) for this combination. Any recommendations?

Thanks.
    -Paul B.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've had good results with this film in PC-TEA using the starting times for D76 stock solution and rating the film at it's box speed. Relatively small, tight grain and good shadow detail. The shadows will depend on your metering habits, of course. I pre-wet, and agitate first 30 sec, and 5 inversions in 10 sec each minute thereafter. You'll have to fine tune for your own habits, but this should get you started. This is a good film/developer combo, IMO.
    [COLOR=Sienna][FONT=Arial]Some days are diamonds. Some days a tree crashes through your roof.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks, Dean.
    -Paul B.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let us know how it comes out, Paul.

Dean
    [COLOR=Sienna][FONT=Arial]Some days are diamonds. Some days a tree crashes through your roof.[/FONT][/COLOR]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin