Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,693   Posts: 1,482,434   Online: 915

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Raoul, the chemicals are at North Melbourne. As I go there on Saturdays and Nth Melb is closed on Saturdays now, I have to order in advance and pick up on a Saturday.

Allow about a week if it's not on the shelf, so to speak.

Mick.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by john_s View Post
    .... freshness probably isn't really an issue with HQ.
    I hope not. I'm working through a pound of Hydroquinone that is dated 1973 !
    (works fine for me).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Update, I ordered a few things from Vanbar, most they didn't have, but they did have HQ! Ordered 200g which should keep me going for a while.
    I wanted some Pyro and Metol, also Potassium Carbonate....which seems to be hard to access without some sort of stat. dec, must be used in bombs or something.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Tony, with a name like that I'm surprised you can buy any chems at al!!

Mick, I tried so hard to get boric acid and ran into a brick wall (so to speak). Seems to be under the same dark cloud. I wanted to use a boric acid/borate buffer and eventually was reduced to getting 100g off e-bay in a box - the box was a collector's item, apparently. Anyone want a boracic acid box?

I will be in Melbourne end of October so must check out my supplies so's to be ready to take advantage of Vanbar's chem supplies. Next to impossible to get anything here.

Hi John - the stuff I got from you is invaluable, even if mundane. Thanks.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray Kelly View Post
    Hi John - the stuff I got from you is invaluable, even if mundane. Thanks.
    I was going to offer some potassium carbonate to the OP but if he can't get his developing agents it wouldn't be of much use! I will phone Merck today if i have time and see what they can get and at what price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin