Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,545   Posts: 1,572,845   Online: 1014

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Cole View Post
    Totally understandable and fair enough. If I'd read the original post as "I think it's cool to play around with this unusual process" I'd have never suggested a paper negative or film internegative. I was reading it as, "what's the best way to get a good print from this slide of my dearly departed dog?" That might well be a different question and a different problem.

No worries

When I get the reversal process down for paper, I'll give a paper neg a shot and see which one turns out better, if there's really much of a difference in the final print at all.

Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    Existing,
    keep us updated on your progress please.
    I'll do my best
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chalk me up as one more vote for the internegative route. You can use litho film in a highly diluted film developer if you are on a budget. You can go straight to the size of film that you want the print to be, and then contact print the neg. Or you can go to an intermediate size, such as 4x5. I would go with the latter route in most cases, as contact printing is more difficult than enlarging IME.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin