Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,858   Posts: 1,583,119   Online: 937

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thanks, guys, I will give it a try And then use one can as decoration and the other as a pinhole camera.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Microdol-X 1:3 was my mainstay with Tri-X film at ASA 400. Fine crisp grain. Today's TMax 100 in D-76 1:1 seems to be very roughly the same (I have not made a rigorous comparison), though ISO 100. I'd like to find a really fine grain easily obtainable developer for TMax 100 or Ilford 100 or Fuji 50. I'll have to try Microphen, I think. Ultimately I'd like to get the finest grain I can in 120 film size for anything at ISO 12 or above.

PDH

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Perceptol is the Ilford version of Microdol X, I have only seen in 1L dry mixes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin