Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,928   Posts: 1,556,828   Online: 849

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've never shot fresh HIE, and I've also never had a roll that showed any age. Some expired in 1999. My impression is, the people who stocked up on the stuff (and for whatever reason never got around to shooting it) were highly aware of its sensitivities, and stored it properly.

I have exactly one roll left, and it's in one of those lead-lined airport film bags, in the freezer. If you are going to hang onto your stock, might want to look into something like that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just process youself!

Jeff

D76 for 8.5 min for condenser enlarger.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd buy some if you decide to sell!

Ed

Shooter
    35mm
    Good to know ther is still great interst in this film & thanks for all the comments.

I have decided to post 20 rolls to eBay.

20 rolls at one go may have been too many; oh well, that's what I decided to do. I need to make room in my freezer ;~}... 5 rolls sold at nearly $250, though they were exp 2009. Freezing seems to have preserved the film well, though.

At any rate thanks for all the feedback and anyone interested can certainly bid!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinWinterbottom View Post
    Good to know ther is still great interst in this film & thanks for all the comments.

I have decided to post 20 rolls to eBay.

20 rolls at one go may have been too many; oh well, that's what I decided to do. I need to make room in my freezer ;~}... 5 rolls sold at nearly $250, though they were exp 2009. Freezing seems to have preserved the film well, though.

At any rate thanks for all the feedback and anyone interested can certainly bid!
    I certainly will not be bidding on your auction. It appears to me that you just came here to steer people to your auction on ebay.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    35mm
    I understand that. Not my intent but I understand the appearance. I was genuinely unsure what to do & decided to go that way after a few people here gave feedback. It's not like I posted to eBay the next day; I was unsure...

Sorry if it offends; I could take the mention down.... is there a way to remove posts?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't know if you can remove posts, but the more considerate thing to do in light of all of the interest you generated here would have been to offer some of it for sale here to apug members before posting on the auction site. I'm not interested, but many others obviously were.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't get it. Why all the hand wringing and stress. A year ago Kodachrome processing was going away and there were all those people sitting on stashes of Kodachrome 25. They wouldn't use it and they wouldn't sell it . Now the film is only a paperweight. You have some HEI. Either sell it or use it and move on.
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Answer to question #1. It's no good, it's a charity case... I'll take charity. :-)

It's probably fine. Are you the one on eBay with the 20-roll brick that started @ $150? Depending on what you want to do I'd be interested in purchasing some as well. I'm using infrared as a lever to get me back into shooting. I've never used it prior to about a month ago and am learning a number of things. Feel free to PM me or email at prospector_11111@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Steve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin