Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,374   Online: 732

Shooter
    Multi Format

Bleaching Instant Prints?

Hi all. I'm curious about this and although I've found a few vague references to it I'm unable to find any examples or directly relevant accounts so I'm hoping some of you here might be able to clear things up for me.

I'm wondering if anyone is bleaching instant prints, i.e. Fuji FP100b or FP3000b. I am not talking about using bleach to reclaim negatives, thats a completely different subject. I'm speaking specifically of bleaching Fuji instant prints, perhaps using potassium ferricyanide, for the purpose of lightening print values and tones like you would a silver print. If anyone is doing this please discuss some of your experiences and if possible please show some examples of what you've done. Thank you!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great!! Thanks so much for testing it out! I can't wait to do some work with it! This has been on my mind for a while and I just never got around to it. Upload some scans when you're done if you can, I'd love to see the final result. Thanks again!!
    Francesco Fragomeni

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is great! Very exciting! I like the one eye peeking out behind the finger haha. Time to pull out all my old Polaroids and Fuji instants!
    Francesco Fragomeni

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin