Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,075   Online: 1014

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Drum Roller for 16 X 20

I am new to using a drum roller system. I have a 16x20 drum and have 2 questions.
    1. Any idea how much chemical (oz) to use to print 1 print. Using developer for 1 shot don't want to waste chemical also want to get max use.
    2. Also this may be the wrong place to ask this question, I'm obviously making 16x20 prints and my exposure time 4x5 neg f11 w/ 2 1/2 multigtarde filter are 90 sec.
    Negs look pretty good, if anything little light. Does a multigrade filter make that much difference.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If it is a Cibachrome 16x20 tube/drum - 300 ml.

See this thread (at the end): http://www.apug.org/forums/forum43/8...g-exactly.html

I use 100 ml for my 8x10 Cibachrome drums. I expect 60 ml might be enough, because 120 ml works well for my double 8x10 drum.

As for the exposure time, what enlarger head and light source are you using?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin