Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,155   Online: 1042

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agfa APX 100

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    APX 100 was my favorite medium speed film. I'm glad to see it's back on the market, however, I don't see any for sale here in the US. I'm sure Freestyle will stock it soon (I hope). I also see it wasn't listed in 120 size at AG Photographic. I also hope it will be soon.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I used some hundred rolls of APX 100 and have some hundred stored. The film is from the last production in 2005, which was a huge one. All remaining material at Agfa photo were utilized for APX 100. The master rolls were kept cool by the vendors. But I believe that we see the very last rolls in stores.
    For my impression, APX 100 is the best B/W film overall. It works fine with Rodinal.
    There are no differen versions of APX 100, beside some 120 films which were cut from the thicker 35mm material. 120 is not available anymore, even with the thicker base.
    ---
    Uwe Pilz

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for all of the responses. Base on the mostly positive experiences here I've decided the buy a pack on 10 rolls and give it a try.

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You *won't* be disappointed! This just says it all:

Quote Originally Posted by David Lyga View Post
    Doubt if you will find a better quality film anywhere.. . . . . . . 'Pan F results with ISO 100 speed'. . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin