Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,495   Online: 1100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    from my notes: I have very poor result with KodakMAX400. film base is very dark
    fuji film less sensitive to developer agents - I was processing some nouname fuji films (Klick etc) in developers with metol with good results.
    Last edited by Relayer; 09-15-2011 at 04:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd try HC-110 dilution B for 5 to 6 minutes.

But I think C-41 development will be your best bet for "normal" looking pix. The b/w papers that are designed for printing from color negs are gone, but you can convert to 4x5 b/w neg by using a film interpositive. Go with b/w developer if you like grain and contrast. (Shoot subjects that are well suited to it.)

You can also lith print just fine from color negs.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I know you're looking for D-76 times, but just thought I'd add that Diafine will develop anything without worrying about having the correct time. I've used it for some decades old K25 that I found in an old camera.
    Reid

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjbuzzclick/

"If I had a nickel for every time I had to replace a camera battery, I'd be able to get the #@%&$ battery cover off!" -Me

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you for all the answers!

Although many recommended other developers, I would like to try it with D76 since it's what I have currently available. I'm going to test with one of the Fuji rolls (it doesn't have anything important in it) and see what comes up using similar C41 development times. Diafine seems to be the best developer for this so I may try it later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin