Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,580   Online: 879

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    "I just developed my first roll of b/w, tonight,"

Good on yer!

I have to admit to getting excited about seeing the negs for the first time, and I still love the magic of the print in the dev. Beats the hell out of watching an inkjet any day ;-)

Cheers

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sukach
    I've NEVER gotten over the thrill of seeing the developed images after developing - and I doubt that I ever will. I HOPE I never do.

One of the things that makes it all worth while.
    Ed with you all the way there and I still get excited like a small child waiting to see the latest negs coming out of the wash

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    I don't believe in Rodinol
    Ignorant blasphemer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by modafoto
    Oh...I forgot! That's why she turned into dust leaving only the tight latex dress(?)
    LOL You turn your models to ash and I turn mine to ice in the cold ... hope there's plenty of up and coming young Goth's out there. We're getting through them faster than a vampire

Quote Originally Posted by Flotsam
    I don't believe in Rodinol
    Think you got a liitle problem with your keyboard there, looks like it types negatives instead of positives. Next it will type that the tooth fairy and santa arn't real LOL

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So, if we've learned anything here, its that mentioning the word Rodinal on this site will get about the same amount of attention as calling out the word Beer at a football (American or Euro, doesn't really matter) match.
    Fixer scented Glade; for those that just can't leave the darkroom.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin