Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,636   Online: 695

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I prefer the Paterson Super System 4 for both sizes. Usually works fine but the 400S gets scratched up.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Like this:

IMG_0008 by Harry Pulley, on Flickr

IMG_0059 by Harry Pulley, on Flickr
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryaV View Post
    I can't get the hang of plastic reels and find the stainless the easiest though I only like anymore, the kind with the 2 prongs on them as fool proof. I would like to get more but I don't know who makes them or where you can get them most places just show the standard clip-type.
    Freestyle has the Hewes reels:

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/140135...mm?cat_id=1603
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Fantastic - Thank you Matt. I didn't know what they were called. Someone gave me mine and they are fool-proof.

Harry, I have never seen that happen from spools... . those are some nasty scratches.
    Sourdough, salami and blue cheese... and 2 dogs drooling with such sad, sad eyes. ... they're working me... they know I'll cave!

APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by VaryaV View Post
    Fantastic - Thank you Matt. I didn't know what they were called. Someone gave me mine and they are fool-proof.

Harry, I have never seen that happen from spools... . those are some nasty scratches.
    VaryaV:

If you look very, very carefully along the outside of your reels, you may very well be able to see the name "HEWES" enscribed lightly on the steel.

If it is there, it can be hard to see.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin