Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,988   Posts: 1,524,065   Online: 993

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format

Development question

If you are going to do a few sheets of 4x5, the HP combi tanks are easy to use, although I never put more than 4 sheets in one, as I don't trust that they might adhere to the next sheet. SS tanks and hangers are pretty fool proof if you follow the advice given about lowering and raising. There are pros who can't do it, but most of us don't have any problems.
    That said, unless you are using highly dilute developers as one shot, or replenishing, the rotary tanks use less developer. I never did like them, but each to his own.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have the the Jobo 2523 tank (not the Expert drum), and I find it works very well. I've never had problems with streaks. I have had streaks using a conventional Yer of technique.ankee tank, however. Some people report streaks with deep tank processing; that is probably a matt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin