Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,890   Online: 1184

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A couple of new test shots, Canon AE-1 with 1.8/50mm, rated film at ie 25, developed in Rodinal 1+100, one hour stand development at 70f. Seems to have tamed the contrast and the grain isn't too awfully pronounced. These are straight scans of 5x7 prints at 600dpi, no manipulation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails test1.jpg   test2.jpg  
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rick, do my eyes deceive me or does it appear that the canon has a light leak along the top. If you look at the right side of the steps and along the bottom of the second pic it looks lighter than it should. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Joel
    Thy heart -- thy heart! -- I wake and sigh,
    And sleep to dream till day
    Of the truth that gold can never buy
    Of the bawbles that it may.

www.silverhalidephotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No Joel, the AE-1 is definitly in need of new seals. I wanted to check it out prior to selling it, no better time than when testing this film as well.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rick, I wish that I was in need of a camera as the AE-1 is as good as they come. I had one about 25 years ago when my wife and I were first dating and used it the entire time. But I need another system like I need to have elective surgery performed to have a third arm attached. If my daughter doesn't start using the OM-1 after her protesting my selling it the last time, it's going to be gone because its not getting the use it deserves.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If my kid didn't need money to cover her less than good decisions, none of the Canon gear would be for sale. Neither would some of my gear I have listed right now, but then, she's one of my kids and I'm gonna do what a dad can do for her.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The same as any father would.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin