Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,281   Online: 860

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jdef
    I keep both in my freezer, and have not had any problems yet.

Jay
    Mine has been in a fridge (not the freezer) and has been okay so far as well.
    Although, i'm not so sure if I would notice a shift as my sheet film routine kind of, well.. sucks. I'm lucky if I get anything good to begin with.

Stuff is pretty grainy though, no?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At $15.99/25 sheets (and even cheaper for the film fellow Apugger James Bleifus sold me--quite the guy!) and an iso of 1200 (using BTZS incident metering which would be an iso of 600 for the zone system, I believe) this stuff is fantastic. Yes, I can see some grain with an 8x loupe, but this would realize a 40" x 56" print from one of my 5x7 negatives and as I contact print.... Let us just say grain is not an issue.

note to Jdef: I get along without the development timer and thermometer and for some of my long exposures the shutter is a redundant need against a lens cap or hat, but for the time being I would like to keep the light meter
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jdef
    Me too, Jeremy. But if I had to......

Jay
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin