Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,883   Online: 1066

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Allright, here goes: http://www.flickr.com/photos/buzzard...odaktrix/show/

At the moment there's only seven, eight shots in there, but I will upload more in the coming week when I'm done developing and scanning them.

All shots mostly 'au naturel' but I've suffered some ugly water stains. The water here is full of calcium and it seems Tri-X is suffering more from that than my usual RolleiRetro400S. Guess I'll need a bottle of demineralised water for that final rinse, Foto-Flo alone does not cut it with this combo.

There's lots more shots in the Flickr set but those were all shot on cheap Schlecker 200 film.
    Johan Niels Kuiper, www.johanniels.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You got the eye, man!

I use a spray bottle with distilled water and photo-flo to get rid of calcium, spraying the film just after hanging it to dry. Works fine for me.
    Last edited by Jerevan; 11-27-2011 at 04:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerevan View Post
    You got the eye, man!

I use a spray bottle with distilled water and photo-flo to get rid of calcium, spraying the film just after hanging it to dry. Works fine for me.
    Thanks, Jerevan! Both for the compliment and the tip, that sounds real effective and about as easy as it can be! Tomorrow I'll head out and pick up a spray bottle and distilled water.
    Johan Niels Kuiper, www.johanniels.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin