Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,002   Posts: 1,524,419   Online: 1007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hey guys thanks for your replies, there was a LOT of variables that i should address especially temperature.

This is the third roll i have deved not with rodinal, i think i will be returning to 1+100 ive never had an issue.

one thing i noticed is that when viewed at an angle to the image appears positive which if im not mistaken points to EXTREME underexposure, i noticed today my light meter/f stop thing is no longer clicking back to the 2.8 and leaving me set at f16 all the time but not adjusting the in viewfinder needle.

So i see no better time (broken camera + payday) to finally get the AE1 that has been in the window of my local camera shop for a year.

i imagine the combo of weird film, poorly used developer, broken meter and difficult metering conditions have done this to my film, now i know the problem i can address it... by getting a new camera.

thanks for all your guidance the people on this forum are the best.

Samuel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To the OP : yes,in my experience,if you can get a good visual reading of your negs - the positive viewing effect,of the emulsion side, your film is well underexposed. I have never seen this effect with negatives I consider well-exposed.
    Better luck next time..

foc

Shooter
    35mm
    I have been experminting with Promicrol for the last year and above is a dev chart that I now use for Promicrol. I have been happy with my results so far but I would also welcome anyone's comments.
    Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin