Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,204   Online: 869

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    More details on this stand development. What was the temp? how long did you agitate when you did agitate? This blonde rooted one needs all the help I can get. that and I have a 6 year old bottle of unopened rodinal.
    Aggie;

I have used Pan F, Efke 25 and, sob the late departed Agfa 25 at a dilution of 1:100 with good results. Temp 68F/20C for 18 minutes, minimal agitation with one inversion every 60 second. Even tried it with Tri-X.

- Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mike I guess what I really want to find is a good linear fine grained film that i can use a high acutance developer with.

BTW when are we going out shooting?
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Monty Python and Rodinal...

There exists three episode tapes of many of the MP shows. I prefer the one that has "Confuse the Cat". Anyhow, three shows equals 90 minutes or so.

Many ways to skin a cat. This is just one. What I do with Efke25 is very different and doesn't involve Agfa developers.

tim in san jose (Choosing Saphire Gin over developing tonite)
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    I shoot 120 PanF at speed in the bright California sunlight, mostly beach and beach town architecture.

Rodinal 1+200 stand developed for 90 minutes. Comes out... sureal. The shadows come up, the highlights are never blown out. Graphic.
    At what ISO are you rating it? I want to try thsi approach

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Morten,

By at speed, I mean manufactures rated speed. I.E. ISO 50 in this case. Any pulling and your negatives get very dense, very fast. Any pushing and there isn't enough shadow in the latent image to get developed. Of course, your milage will vary according to your metering technique and shutter speed accuracy.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Mike I guess what I really want to find is a good linear fine grained film that i can use a high acutance developer with.

BTW when are we going out shooting?
    Pan-F sounds ideal then.

David.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Judging by the direction of this thread, my Ebay purchase of 150 ft of bulk Pan F was worth it.

Now if I can just restrain myself from blowing through it in a couple of days, I'll be doing okay...
    Fixer scented Glade; for those that just can't leave the darkroom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin