Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,954   Posts: 1,522,780   Online: 971

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kodak AZO paper

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jgjbowen View Post
    Gordon,

I have a box packaged identically to yours, but Grade 3. My box is unopened, but has a slight imperfection in one corner of the box. Yours looks more prestine and would thus be more desireable to a collector. I purchased mine with the intent of printing on it some day.

On another note, I expect the older stuff lasts longer than the newer stuff due to ingredients that have been legislated out of existance such as Cadmium. I'm sure PE can shed some light on this.
    I'm sure Ron will correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall his having said on this forum that cadmium was never used in Azo.
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    IIRC, Cadmium was never used in Azo paper. If my memory is correct, Cd only works in AgCl/Br emulsions which Azo was not.

PE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin