Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,514   Online: 858

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101
    Yes, I am, and as soon as you get your sorry behind out of the way, I can resume the process.

I answered a question for someone else who asked about this product. You are free, of course, to refuse to listen. You are not free, however, to try to silence me. Please remember that.

I provided the article for those who are interested. If you have contrary opinions, so what? If you have contrasting data, present them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Meanwhile, back at the Lens & Tripod: It's my round. Same again? Ehh, talking about autumn...how lovely the morning sun strikes the dew on the grass. A bit of a challenge recording it on film.....(to be continued)
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by clogz
    Meanwhile, back at the Lens & Tripod: It's my round. Same again? Ehh, talking about autumn...how lovely the morning sun strikes the dew on the grass. A bit of a challenge recording it on film.....(to be continued)
    Hans very true the autumn colours are beautiful but alas the storms here make it a little hard to see through the viewfinder at the moment. Also it was blooming dark so I think this call for a very large shot ..... My round I think

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, please. A short, I think. Famous Grouse. Got some change for the juke-box?....
    Ah...F32 Stevie Wonder: He's Mister Know-it-All" Songs in the Key of Life. Rather appropriate. Now where were we..?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, please. A short, I think. Famous Grouse. Got some change for the juke-box?....
    Ah...F32 Stevie Wonder: He's Mister Know-it-All" Songs in the Key of Life. Rather appropriate. Now where were we..?
    Mmmmm how about a nice vintage Macallan? and maybe something by Black eyed Pea's on the old duke?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, a Macallan. Why not? Hey, there's this song here on the machine. "If I don't listen, will the music pass me by" from the "Blinkered" album by the Puritans. I know you got a pocketful of change,....(to be continued)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, a Macallan. Why not? Hey, there's this song here on the machine. "If I don't listen, will the music pass me by" from the "Blinkered" album by the Puritans. I know you got a pockeful of change,....(to be continued)
    Here you go chink chink .... have you noticed how much the vintage bottle of Macallan on my avatar looks just like an old bottle of the amber nectar Rodinal?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You know..I bet it's really the same stuff....makes you sharp on the night...leaves this grainy feeling in the morning...

Shooter
    Large Format
    I think I will join you guys with my glass of glennmorangie with a dash of rodinal....hhmmm-mmmmm.....So the jug I was sending Tony will just have a tiny bit less...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You know..I bet it's really the same stuff....makes you sharp on the night...leaves this grainy feeling in the morning...
    ROFLOL and PMSL !!!!

Jorge your more than welcome to join us ... bottoms up!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin