Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,675   Posts: 1,481,938   Online: 1101

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Efke IR 820

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by whlogan View Post
    I have, with stunning results. 5 to 6 mins in Solution a and b. 30 secs agitation for the first min in both solutions and then 3 secs every 30 secs thereafter. Dump each solution quickly. No wash. Fix for 5 mins. Wash for 5 mins. Dry normally. I use a wash agent from the out fit in Wash state.... can't think of the name....also I prefer the Aura. I do mine in a Bronica ETRSI with a 40mm. Have fun !!!!!
    Logan
    Cool, thanks. That's slightly longer and slightly more agitation than I use for other films but no problem. That's with the Efke? I planned to try both it and the Rollei. Have you tried the same film with other developers and how did it compare? My two interests in trying it with Diafine were, first, because it's easy to find the "right" time, and secondly because the stuff, with an IR filter, is so darned slow any effective speed increase would be nice.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello Andy, you may also be interested in reading this thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum42/6...tely-dark.html
    I know a chap who does excellent portraits. The chap is a camera.
    (Tristan Tzara, 1922)

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thank you all for your replies and links. I now have a lot of information to absorb and a lot of experimenting to do. It's clear that my 091 filter from B+W won't be much use but I shall use my 093 IR filter and do a fair bit of bracketing with an ISO range of 1 to 3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin